Friday 12 September 2008

CHIHURI AND DEPUTY COMMISSIONERS - RESIGN NOW

I think it is now time for Chihuri and his deputies to resign. They have not contributed one iota to the nation and, in particular, to the Zimbabwe Republic Police. It is now time for them to start preparing their defences for charges to be brought under the Police Act.

Ordinary police officers will not miss their so-called leadership but should be aware that the days of acting as the ZANU-pf militia are now at an end. I would suggest that my colleagues be very mindful of human rights and the job description of the peace officer (police officer) in Zimbabwe. I recall the description extremely well and it needs to come into sharp focus now:

1. Protection of life
2. Protection of property
3. Prevention of crime
4. Detection of crime
5. Maintain Law and Order


These are the 5 main precepts of the job description - start acting accordingly.

And you should all remember that you WILL now have to salute Morgan Tsvangirai! I certainly look forward to that day myself. It will give me great pride to pay respects to the man who has endured so much and by proxy to his followers who have resisted intimidation, torture, cruelty, murder, rape, assault, dispossession and virtually every other offence against the person it is possible to imagine.

I have now revealed my identity to certain party insiders and I am hopeful that I will, shortly, be called back into service. I will reveal my identity further if the power sharing deal takes the shape we all hope it will and I hope that I can continue to blog, hopefully on more topical lines associated with the Zimbabwe Republic Police in the future. Until then, I will keep up to speed with all the developments!

I would wish to give my undertaking to the people of Zimbabwe to pursue the criminals who brought suffering to so many and to help remove corruption from within the force itself.

I have to say that I am, finally, becoming hopeful that we are now on the road to the end of this madness. Lets see what happens on Monday then!

No comments: